(function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

MaterCare updating to old friends...

Please forgive me for neglecting friends so badly... I've been concentrating mainly on the Polish side of things and MaterCare. A small achievement would be the fact that I have led to there being an interest in NaPro technology in Poland - if you know Polish see thisarticle from Ozon. Something similar, in fact, has already been developed in Poland but is in its beginning stages.
I'm also trying my hardest to keep the heat wave from killing all that is left of my enterprising spirit and working on my dignity of motherhood paper. Any suggestions?